Please read the Buyer’s Guide/Return Policy so you may be informed of your rights as a Buyer and the return policy of the vendor.
Brickbrac provides a venue to purchase handmade products from third party vendors. Please be aware that Brickbrac does not make, control, warranty, guarantee, or endorse any products posted in vendor stores. Brickbrac provides the venue for sellers and is not in any way a part of the transaction between the buyer and seller.
Every seller will have their own processing time for orders received. Please read the vendor’s shop policy and if you have any questions or concerns, please communicate directly with the vendor.
Please remember that each vendor is unique and will have their own policies for payment, shipping, processing times, returns and custom orders. If placing a custom order for an item, please be sure you have provided the vendor with accurate information. If you are not sure of your choice, ask the vendor to send you a mock up of your item for your approval.
Please remember to leave a review for your purchase. The vendors on Brickbrac are all small, independent sellers and rely on reviews to grow their business and build a following.
In the event you are not satisfied with your purchase for reasons such as non-delivery or the product not being as described in the listing, and cannot get resolution from the vendor, Brickbrac will reach out to the vendor to try to resolve the issue. (This must be done within a 90 day window after purchase.)
Thank you for choosing Brickbrac for your shopping experience. We look forward to becoming your place to go for unique, handmade products.
1. Please note by signing up as a seller at Brickbrac you agree to our rules and know that this is a binding contract between you, the seller, and Brickbrac.
2. Brickbrac will not sell your private information to other sites.
3. You must be over18 years old to use our services.
4. We ask that you be truthful about the information posted in your online store, as you will be solely responsible for all content posted.
5. Please, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT POST anything that you do not have the legal right to sell. This means ANYTHING that is copyrighted, trademarked or the intellectual property of someone else. Unless you possess a license agreement, you are prohibited from selling any of the above on this site.
6. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with your account. You may choose your own shipping method or use the shipping tool for Brickbrac. If you use Brickbrac, the fees will be deducted from your sale. Sales tax will be added and paid by the seller. We will be adding a third party vendor in the near future to handle the sales tax for you.
7. Brickbrac cannot guarantee or warranty any item sold as it does not make or inspect any items sold through our venue.
8. You will hold Brickbrac harmless of any legal claim resulting from sales, false claims, or misrepresentation of your products/warranties. You will indemnify and defend Brick Brac if legal proceedings should result. You will bear the cost of attorney fees should the need become necessary.
9. Any dispute between you, the seller, and Brickbrac shall be resolved through binding arbitration, in accordance with the laws of Nevada. Each party to bear their own fees and costs.
10. Lastly, please DO NOT post anything that is not handmade. Please do not buy items that you have not personally made to post in your store. This site is designed and intended for the small business owner. Let’s do our best to make this a premier shopping venue providing quality and unique handmade items.
Thank you for choosing Brickbrac for your online store.